Export & International Sales
Claflin Medical Equipment has been proudly providing its services to healthcare professionals for nearly 200 years. Having first started in 1871, in Providence, Rhode Island, Claflin Medical Equipment is excited to have expanded over the decades from being focused on serving the New England States, to later providing medical equipment sales and services to a nationwide customer base, and now growing to accommodate an international base of clients through our website. Claflin Medical Equipment is a leader in providing medical equipment, hospital equipment and surgical instruments to a wide array of healthcare clients and providers.
On our website, we provide healthcare professionals, a variety of high-quality medical equipment. Our inventory includes more than 100,000 products from more than 1,000 different manufacturers. We provide these products at low wholesale prices and directly to our customers. We are happy to be in service to our international clients and pride ourselves on providing direct supply of our medical equipment and supplies. We invite you to search our website for all of your hospital equipment needs. You can search by SKU, manufacturer or product category.. We offer a wide assortment of medical equipment from our most trusted manufacturers.
Shipping for most items is free to the freight forwarder of your choice anywhere in the Contiguous U.S. Many items can also be shipped directly to the customer for an additional fee via UPS or FedEx Trade Networks. Export orders have a $500.00 minimum and the only form of payment accepted is Bank Wire transfer in advance; no Credit Cards or PayPal. Please see our International payment and order handling policies below:
All international inquiries must contain the following:
- Specific product numbers must be given. Example: CESS-1111-00.
- You must specify the exact quantity of each product number.
- An exact shipping address and postal code if shipping time and cost is requested.
- Detailed contact information including phone, fax, email address, etc.
International payment and ordering policies:
- We only accept Bank Wire Transfers in advance for Export Orders.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive Banking Information required to transfer the funds in full plus any applicable fees.
- As soon as the funds clear and are available within our account, your Order will be processed and Confirmation will be emailed or faxed to you.
Please contact our Export Sales department for more information!
PHONE: 800-338-2372, Press 1