The American Diagnostic Corporation's newest pediatric fingertip pulse oximeter with a fresh face.
- Reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- Accuracy: SpO2 ±3% / HR ±2 BPM
- Six changeable display modes
- 10 display brightness settings
- Child-friendly instrument face
- Fits fingers with a thickness of 0.2” to 0.63” (5.0mm to 16.0mm)
- Carry lanyard
- Soft carry case
- Two “AAA” batteries
- Instruction booklet
- Two year limited warranty
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Includes Carrying Case & Lanyard Warranty 2 Years Country of Origin China
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$119.99+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services