Provides an accurate 6 second non-invasive temperature reading at the forehead making it ideal for pediatric patients. Cost effective design makes it ideal for institutional use.
- Non-invasive forehead temperature measurement using patented conductive technology delivers clinically accurate readings in about 6 seconds
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination and avoids the need for costly probe covers
- Ideal for the hospital, clinic, or physician office
- Auto off function conserves battery life
- Audible tone when measurement is complete
- Last reading memory
- Dual Scale (°F/°C)
- Water Resistant
- Large backlit display
- Uses 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
- (Minimum 1000 full duty cycles over 24 month period)
- Temp range 95°F to 107.6°F (35°C to 42°C)
- Compact design measures just 4.7" x 1.17" x 1" (12 cm x 3.0 cm x 2.4 cm )
- Weighs 1.3oz (37g) including batteries
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services