For more information on this product please call Roger Iannetta at (800) 338-2372 x 8250. This product ships FOB factory.
Do your residents’ current closets make it difficult or unsafe for them to easily get their belongings out? Are they at risk of losing their balance? Looking for ways to incorporate culture change and person centered care into your program? Want to support resident safety and autonomy?
Based on Universal Design principles, the IDEAS Assistive Wardrobe by Claflin targets these problem areas and more. Developed and studied for 5 years by Dr Margaret Calkins at IDEAS, the Assistive Wardrobe includes features that research has shown support the safety and independence of your residents. The wardrobe system is designed with durability, accessibility and flexibility in mind. It is available in different styles and finishes. We can also redesign your existing closets to incorporate the versatile and adaptable features of the IDEAS Assistive Wardrobe by Claflin.
- 4 pull-out adjustable shelves
- 1 ruby red grab bar for greater stability
- 2 fully adjustable pull out clothing bars for easy access
- 4 fully adjustable drawers with “see-through” fronts to help recall where clothing is stored
- 1 ruby red basket on the door for everyday items
- 1 door mirror and 1 clothes hook
- An optional light that turns on automatically when the door is opened, especially useful when the room is dark.
- The Assistive Wardrobe system is fully adjustable for each individual resident – No tools required!
- Proudly made and assembled in the USA.
- Available Colors: Acajou Mahogany (AM), Bannister Oak (BO), Oiled Cherry (OC), Select Cherry (SC)
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 76" H
- 18" LED light that turns on automatically when the door is opened, especially useful when the room is dark (CCF-ELIO)
- Traditional crown molding - Solid Maple (CCF-TCM)
- Shaken crown molding - Solid Maple (CCF-SCM)
- Black keyless door lock, CAM style, 1 per door (CCF-SOUTH)