The Hoshizaki DCM-270BAH-OS Hands-Free Cubelet Icemaker / Dispenser
- Up to 288 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- CleanCycle12® design
- Every 12 hours unit performs a 15-minute purge to rid itself of impurities
- Easy to chew cubelet ice and water dispensed
- Self-contained design reducing opportunities for cross contamination
- LED remote sensor for hands-free operation
- Removable air filters
- 1/2" OD copper or equivalent independent potable water supply
- 3/4" independent drain connection
- Refrigerant R-404
- Width: 16 9/16”
- Height: 31 11/16"
- Depth: 24 1/8"
- AC Supply Voltage 115V/60/1
- 15amp Max Fuse
- 2-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine (Effective March 1, 2000)
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Warranty valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories
Manufacturer Hoshizaki New England Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Removable air filters Warranty 2 Years Parts &Amp; Labor On Entire Machine; 5 Years Parts On Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser; Warranty Valid In United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, &Amp; U.S. Territories Model DCM
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services