The Drive 14025n 5" Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay System with APP from Drive Medical.
The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels. This mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.Features and Benefits
- 17-Air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- 3-Air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from Nylon/50% TPU material that is durable
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps
- Height: 5"
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14025n
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services