The Drive/Mason Multi-Ply 6500 Lite Dual Layer Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress from Drive Medical.
Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patient's body. The mattresses are covered with a 2-way stretch fabric that reduces heat buildup and decreases shear. They're also anti-microbial and water resistant.Features and Benefits
- Multi-layered foam mattress with top layer of die-cut high-density foam in the head and torso section for excellent pressure redistribution
- Heel section is multi-layered with independent cell technology to address this high-risk area
- Bottom layer of high-density foam provides a firm foundation and prevents bottoming out
- Unique SSPT Rail System provides solid-edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch nylon which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is antimicrobial and water-resistant
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Layers of Foam: 2
- Side Rails: Yes
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633 Federal Fire Code
- Product Dimensions: 76.00"(L) x 36.00"(W) x 6.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 6500-lt-1-rr-fb, 6500-lt-1-fb, 6500-lt-2-rr-fb, 6500-lt-2-fb, 6500-lt-3-rr-fb, 6500-lt-3-fb
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services