The Invacare® microAIR® MA51 alternating pressure therapeutic support mattress replacement system aids in the prevention and treatment of stage 1-5 pressure ulcers.
This Invacare alternating pressure mattress reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and the treatment of Stage I to Stage IV pressure ulcers. For the safety and comfort of the patient and caregiver, the microAIR state of the art 10 LPM compressor continually monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure (generally below 32 mm/Hg). A solenoid valve system opens and closes to maintain air pressure indefinitely in case of a power outage, or release air to maintain the appropriate surface pressure for the patient.
Four alternating pressure cycles are available at 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes to eliminate the pressure against the ulcer and to promote blood circulation to the entire body. Unique dual quilted cover guards against friction and shear and are fluid resistant and vapor permeable.
- Up and Down arrows with LED display allow adjustment for patient comfort and pressure relief
- Choice of alternating pressure or static therapy
- Digital display of pressure setting
- Max Inflate Lock Out button
- Alternating Pressure Button with 4 time settings
- Visible Audible Power warning signal
- Lightweight and easy to use power unit with holder attaches easily to bed ends
- No air filter to clean Manual Fowler Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear
- Non skid bottom as well as 10 nylon web buckled hold downs secure mattress to bed
- 10 LPM compressor has alarm, alarm silence, and lock out features
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute cycles
- Product rolls up for easy storage and handling.
- Attached over-shoulder carrying strap makes for easy transport
- Electrical Power: 90V, 60Hz, 1A
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Safety Code: 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633 compliant
- Mattress Cover: Dual-layer, quilted, anti-microbial, resistant vapor permeable cover protects internal air cells
- Bottom cover is 600 denier nylon
- Air cells: 70 denier urethane coated nylon
- Mattress: 1 year
- Power Unit: 2 years
- Mattress: 6" x 36" x 80"
- Power Unit: 9.5" x 5" x 5"
- 10 LPM Power Cord: 14 ft.
Manufacturer Invacare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model MA51
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services