ShearCare 500 Pressure Reducing Support Surface - Foam
• A pressure reducing foam mattress specifically created for facilities with limited budgets without sacrificing the benefits of a pressure reducing mattress system. This three (3) zoned mattress is comprised of 670 individual cells that are independent from one another. This design allows the mattress to conform to the patient’s contour and customize support as the patient moves. Superior pressure reduction is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress zones. Specific attention is given to the vulnerable heel section to minimize interface pressure.
• Top cover is Unitek™ II Nylon, non-shear, low moisture vapor transmission (LMVT), fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, fire retardant.
• 3 Pressure Zones/ Solid -Core Construction Foam core channel cut high density polyurethane foam. 670 individual cells offer superior pressure reduction and anti-shear sleeping surface. Core is fire retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial
• Bottom cover is Masongard™ a triple laminate vinyl that is fluid resistant, anti- microbial and anti-bacterial
• Side Rails: SSPT™ Rail System (Side Support Patient Transfer). Allows for patient security and support during bed transfer.
• Contamination barrier: Mason’s Barrier Stop™ this flap reduces the possibility of contamination of the inner core.
• Fire retardant: California Technical Bulletin #117.
• Optional RRSPT™ Rail System (Raised Side Support Patient Transfer). Allows for patient security and support during bed transfer and offers a gentle reminder when the patient is near the edge of the bed.
• Weight capacity: 250 Lbs.
• 5 Year Warranty Non -Prorated.
500 SC-1 CESS-8475-00
36" x 76" x 5 .75 "
500 SC-2 CESS-8476-00
36" x 80" x 5 .75 "
500 SC-3 CESS-8477-00
36" x 84" x 5.75"