The 846 Surgical C-Arm Table features a free-float tabletop design that allows for quick and comfortable patient positioning at an affordable price.
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" (124 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb - 500 lb - (209-227 kg) based on line voltage
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two years
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2
- No.: 601-1-M90 and EN 60601-1
Excellent for image-guided procedures
Its large radiolucent area, motorized actuation of height and free-float tabletop make it ideal for both pain care and cardiovascular applications. The tabletop's innovative contour design combines the advantages of square and contoured tabletops, offering additional space at the head-end of the table, while enabling the user to position the C-Arm close to the cervical spine for greater image resolution.
Automatic positioning with free-float
A portable hand-held controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. The portable hand-held controller offers the freedom to adjust height from locations away from the table. The controller hangs on an accessory rail when not in use. A push-button release for the free-float feature is located at the end of a handgrip that can be placed at any point on the OR accessory rail.
Accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms
Designed for procedures where stability, access and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The radiolucent area is free of cross members allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening assure patient comfort and stability. A face cutout is provided for prone positioning.
Affordably priced float-top table
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop with innovative design
- Face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Free-float X-Y tabletop
- 500-lb patient capacity
- High-speed actuator for quick vertical movement
- Accessory Rails
The Surgical C-Arm Table - 846 features a free-float tabletop design that allows for quick and comfortable patient positioning at an affordable price.
Innovative Contour Design Top: Biodex C-Arm tables feature a uniquely contoured tabletop. This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit to the contour design is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures.
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
- Dimensions: 104" l x 26" w (260 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 101" l x 24" w (252 x 61 cm)
- 51" l x 24" w (128 x 61 cm) unobstructed head to accessory rail
- 20" l x 17.5" w (50.8 x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: Total Length: 71" l (178 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon Fiber with integral head sectionMattress: 2" thick (5 cm)
- Tabletop: .7 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height: Adjustable from 33.5" to 43.5" (84 to 109 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20" (51 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Hand Control: height
- Push Button: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Head End – 3" (7.62 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End – 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
Manufacturer Biodex Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services