Similar to the Echo Pro with feature and function, the Econo Echocardiography Table is offered without Trendelenburg positions or central locking casters to deliver a lower cost alternative.
There are no barriers between sonographer and patient on the Econo Echocardiography Table, allowing correct scanning posture to prevent musculoskeletal injury. The cardiac scanning cutout provides open access to the patient's left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. The motorized Fowler back is infinitely adjustable to 80°.The Econo Echocardiography Table is so accommodating it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a quality image. Patient comfort is assured even through lengthy procedures by cushioned arm supports, a thick mattress and a unique swing-out cardiac scanning cutout cushion that doubles as an armrest.
- Upper Extremity Arterial*
- Renal Transplant
- Stress Echo
- Upper Extremity Venous*
- Renal Artery
- Abdominal Doppler
- Transesophogeal Echo
*Requires optional vascular arm board.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Motorized height and Fowler positioning
- Swing-out cardiac scanning cutout doubles as armrest
- Adjustable sonographer cutout for maximum patient access and comfortable scanning positioning
- Optional vascular scanning arm board mounts to either side of table
- Dimensions: 73" l x 30" w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section: features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
– Cardiac Scanning Cutout: with pivoting cushion that doubles as an armrest
– Adjustable Sonographer Cutout: drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient
- Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3" (8 cm) thick; foam rubber pad covered with durable Naugahyde®
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
– Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height, Fowler back and auto level motions
- Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two years
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.