Biodex Medical Sound Pro Height Adjustable Ultrasound and Echocardiography Table with Cardiac Scanning Cutout
The Sound Pro Combination Table combines the imaging features of the Ultra Pro and Echo Pro tables. Fully equipped for OB/GYN, general ultrasound and echocardiography, this extra wide table is redesigned for maximum ergonomics for both patient and sonographer. New side rails are flush to the table, enabling closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion.
When not in use, rails are stowed beneath the table, eliminating obstruction. Redesigned cardiac drop-down cushion provides the largest cardiac access of any table, and can be controlled from either side of the table, providing unencumbered access for acquiring apical images. The motorized Fowler back is infinitely adjustable to 80 degrees via hand or foot control, and redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position.
The Sound Pro Combination Table is so accommodating, it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a quality image. Stress patients are off the treadmill and quickly onto the table in imaging position. Patient comfort is assured, even during lengthy procedures with cushioned arm supports, optional stirrups that cup at the heel, and a new softer feel antimicrobial mattress cover.
- Improved ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Redesigned cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Redesigned side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Enhanced stirrups, designed to cup at the heel for added comfort
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- New softer feel antimicrobial vinyl mattress cover
- Durable hand controller
- Enhanced central floor locking system
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Optional headrest extension for easier thyroid and carotid access
- Includes Section
- 2 Year warranty
- DVT/Lower Extremity Venous
- Lower Extremity Arterial
- Venous Reflux
- Upper Extremity Venous
- Upper Extremity Arterial
- Renal Artery
- Renal Transplant
- Abdominal Doppler
- Stress Echo
- Transesophogeal Echo
- Dimensions: 71"L x 30"W
- Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6”L
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39"
- Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning; center section remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
- Drop-Down Cardiac Scanning Cushion: Release from either side of the table
- Adjustable Sonographer Cushion: drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient
- Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3" (8 cm) thick; foam rubber pad covered with seamless, durable Naugahyde
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning and auto level motions
- Foot Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor locking system
- Patient Restraints: One body strap
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 350 lb (159 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.
Manufacturer Biodex Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 500 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Hand and foot control;Folding Side Rails;Articulating Scanning Arm Board;Retractable Stirrups;IV pole;Paper dispenser Warranty 2 Years Model 058-710 Compliance ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1;CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90;EN 60601-1 Standards. Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services