The SCHILLER BR-102 plus is distinguished by its small dimensions and low weight.
Incorporating a special technique, the cuff is only inflated as much as needed. This is why the BR-102 plus can barely be seen, felt, or heard during use. It is discreet and reliable.
The BR-102 plus can be used in angiology, internal medicine, cardiology, and also general medicine (family doctors).
- Recording over 24 or 48 hours
- Easy menu guidance with two control buttons
- Voice recording of patient data
- Examination of adults and children thanks to a special algorithm
- Patient diary with automatically entered patient data
- Integration with the SCHILLER Data Management System SEMA-200
- E-mail transmission
- EMR system interface (GDT)
- PDF generation
- Serial comparison of different recordings
Manufacturer Schiller Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 1 Year Model BR-102
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services