The Aaron Bovie icon Gi is an innovative electrosurgical generator with fully digital implementation for use in today’s modern GI suites. It was designed in conjunction with GI clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly unit that can meet all GI procedure demands. Electrosurgical Generator features:
Easy to Use
- Touch-Screen Interface with high resolution TFT color display. No buttons or knobs.
- Swivel bezel allows the screen to be viewed from almost any angle.
- Intuitive graphical user interface allows easy setup and quick settings adjustments.
- Physician Preference database provides a quick changeover between cases.
- Bovie NEM™, the most advanced technology available to fight pad burns.
- Increases patient safety by requiring the use of only split pads.
- Common Sense error messaging prevents misinterpretation and allows for quicker troubleshooting.
- Special audible tones alert users of improper cable connections.
- Digitally controlled outputs and user interface means that new modes can be added so that your unit is never outdated.
- Multiple communication ports (i.e. USB and Ethernet) allow the ICON Gi to link up with other equipment in the GI suite.
- Standard Two-Year Warranty
- The ICON Gi is backed by the Bovie name, the most recognized name in electrosurgery.
- Safe Cut - Mode specifically tailored for polypectomy and ERCP procedures
- Gentle Coag - a gentler mode without carbonization
- Bovie FSDS™ - senses tissue changes over 5 million times per second for the most consistent energy delivery available
- Reference: GI120
- Output Type: RF Isolated "F"
- Output Power
- Pure Cut: 200W @ 300Ù
- Blend: 100W @ 300Ù
- Safe Cut: 200W @ 50Ù
- Pinpoint Coag: 80W @ 500Ù
- Gentle Coag: 120W @ 125Ù
- Bipolar: 80W @ 100Ù
- Gentle Bipolar: 50W @ 25Ù
- Output Frequency: 492 kHZ ±5
- Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50-60 HZ GI120
Manufacturer Aaron / Bovie Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 2 Years Model GI120
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$90.62Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$458.37+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services