The Aero 3F2 Series Stainless Steel NSF Sink w/2 Bowls
Click here for a 3F2 series technical specifications data sheet (pdf).
Click here for a 3F2L series technical specifications data sheet (pdf).
Click here for a 3F2R series technical specifications data sheet (pdf).
Click here for a 3F2LR series technical specifications data sheet (pdf).
- Material Body • 3F –16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Legs • 15⁄8" O.D. 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel tubing, complete with 1" adjustable impact resistant white metal feet.
- All sinks are fully cartoned.
- Easily assembled.
- Space saving design eliminates 2" of length through the use of bowl partitions.
- Exclusive Aero Safety Edge
- Sink hemmed on the roll and backsplash to eliminate cuts from rough edges.
- Exclusive 14" bowl depth on all models (consultant’s spec).
- Custom style fabricated bowl for true gauge integrity. •
- All sinks have a 3⁄4" radius at all intersecting planes (consultant’s spec). •
- 18 gauge stainless steel strip to cover seams between bowls. •
- Stainless steel gusset is machine welded 360 deg. to a stainless steel triangular plate. •
- Gusset plate is fully welded directly underneath the sink for support. •
- Polished to a #4 blended finish.
- Water supply is 1⁄2" hot and cold
- Faucet holes are 8" o.c. (Faucets not included)
Manufacturer Aero Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Assembly Yes Includes 2 bowls; 1 in adjustable impact resistant white metal feet Model 3F2 Series Excludes faucets Compliance NSF
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services