The Aero 3MS Series Medical Instrument / Mobile Soak Sink
The 3MS medical instrument sink from Aero Manufacturing is made of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel with 1 5/8" outside diameter legs. It comes with four 4" casters, and is hemmed on the roll and backsplash to prevent cuts from rough edges.
- Made of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- 1 5/8" O.D., stainless steel tube legs
- Four 4" swivel casters (two with brakes - MS model only)
- Easily assembled
- All models are fully cartoned
- Exclusive Aero Safety Edge
- Sink hemmed on the roll and backsplash to eliminate cuts from rough edges
- Custom style fabricated bowl for true gauge integrity
- All sinks have a 3⁄4" radius at all intersecting planes
- Plated gusset is machine welded 360° to a stainless steel triangular plate
- Gusset plate is fully welded underneath the sink for support
- Polished to a #4 blended finish
- Trough has 3⁄4" pitch toward stainless steel drain
- Bottom grid is 3⁄8" diameter stainless steel rod, heliarc welded on stainless steel legs
- 2" I.P.S. lever operated waste included (MS model only)
Manufacturer Aero Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Assembly Yes Documentation Brochure Includes Four 4" swivel casters Model 3MS Series
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services