The Gomco G180 Optivac
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the link below fill it out and fax to 888-685-5455.
Medical Authorization form
The Quality Of Gomco ® Where You Need It Most The new G180 is the second generation OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco ® line of portable suction equipment. Its compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed unit are just a few of its advanced features. Pictured with optional carrying case.
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
- 25-550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
- Fully chargeable in 8 hours.
- Will run on AC power even with low battery.
- Will run for approximately 1 hour after charged for just 2 hours.
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement.
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery.
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability.
- 3-year warranty on the unit, and 1 year on the battery.
Manufacturer Allied Healthcare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Warranty 3 Years On The Unit; 1 Year On The Battery Model OptiVac
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$160.75+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$21.97Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$154.05+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$9.18Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $68.58Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services