AmazingCharts Electronic Health Records
Call (800) 338-2372 or Use Our Short Contact Form to learn more about AmazingCharts!
- Very Low Cost: You actually make money using AmazingCharts
- Easy To Use: Saves your time and manpower costs
- Free 28-Day Trial: We’ll train you and answer your questions; all for free.
The Functions of AmazingCharts EHR
- Charting: AmazingCharts is the highest rated EHR for usability, allowing rapid documentation of patient visits and calls. Includes hundreds of pre-built, specialty-specific templates and the ability to easily add your own.
- e-Prescribing: Integrated prescription writer includes easy drug/drug. drug/allergy, drug/disease interaction checking, forulary information, and an electronic link to U.S. pharacies through the Surescripts network.
- Scheduling: Simple drag-and-drop scheduling; one-click documentation of "no-show" and "confirmed" appointments
- Meaningful Use Wizard: Includes a step-by-step tool to generate the reports neeed to collect HITECH stimulus money.
- Decision Support: includes USPSTF, CDC, and other guidelines to remind you of preventative care recommendations at the point of care.
- Billing: Use Amazing Chart's seamless integration to third-party billing services, or Practice Management systems, to handle all your billing.
- Hands-Free Dictation: Voice-enabled to work seamlessly with Dragon Naturally Speaking: Medical Edition.
Clinicians Love Amazing Charts
- "This EHR is so easy to use, one of my nurses just said she wants to 'marry' Amazing Charts!"
- - Peter Sundwall Jr., MD, Family Medicine
- "A Blue Cross Blue Shield auditor said our paperless practice organized around Amazing Charts was the best she has seen"
- - Misha Chellam, MD, Internal Medicine
- "Our practice loves Amazing Charts because it's easy to use in the exam room. Compared to other EHRs we tried, we can document more with fewer clicks.
- - Scholastica Nwado, NP, Family Medicine
- #1 Rated EHR in MedScape/WebMD EHR Survey of more than 20,000 clinicians (08/12)
- #1 Rated Ambulatory EMR for 1-10 Physicians in 2011 Best in KLAS Awards (12/11)
- #1 Rated for Implementation experience, Training, Support Experience, Satisfaction, and Usability in AmericanEHR Partners' Survey of the American College of Physicians (08/11)
- #1 Rated for User Satisfaction & Customer Loyalty in Family Practice Management Survey of AAFP Physicians (8/11)
- #1 Rated in AmericanEHR Survey of American College of Physicians (10/10)
- #1 Rated for User Satisfaction in Family Practice Management (12/09)
- #1 Rated EHR at AAFP’s Center for Health IT (10/09)
- #1 Rated EHR in Medscape EHR User Survey (10/09)
- Top 20 Best in KLAS 2008, 2009, 2010
Get more information on Amazing Charts™