The W.A. Baum Roll-By™ 1150NL Mobile Aneroid with Adult Calibrated V-lok Latex-Free Cuff
The Roll-By Model 1150 has a large circular 360 degrees basket to store a full component of inflation systems. It is built to agree with our master instruments, which are traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology. It complies with ANSI/AAMI SP-9 for accuracy and performance. The unique, low reflection, high contrast scale and red pointer increase visibility and reduce parallax error. They are manufactured with a precision low friction movement and twin pre-seasoned phosphor bronze diaphragm capsules.
The manometer housing is neutral white ABS plastic and is mounted at a 20 degree angle for ease of viewing. The Baum Roll-By™ is 39 inches tall. The contoured handle and five point wheel base (20" dia.) are die-cast aluminum. Wheels are 2 inch hooded casters with mar-resistant polyurethane treads. The support pole and instrument mounting tube are heavy gauge, machined aluminum tubing. The large storage basket is nylon coated steel and aluminum. All metal parts are finished with neutral white baked enamel. The standard Adult Calibrated® V-Lok® Cuff is medium blue Dacron™ polyester.
- 300 mmHG clinical sphygmomanometer for mobile use
- Meets the American national Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance
- Unique, low reflection, high contrast scale and red pointer to increase visibility and reduce parallax error
- Diecast aluminum 5-wheel base (20”dia.) with 2" hooded casters and 2 lb. case iron weight for increased stability
- Manometer housing is mounted at a 20° angle for ease of viewing
- Heavy gauge machined aluminum tubing
- Calibrated® V-Lock® Inflation System and 8 feet Extendex® coiled tubing