The BioMedical Life Systems - BioStim M7 Tens Unit
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
Digital 2 channel TENS, 4 lead
- "Best in Class" Compact, lightweight, and functional dual channel TENS with Timer
- Fully programmable
- 7 pre-programmed therapies
- Pulse Width and rate modulation
- Strength Duration 1 and 2
- Cycled Burst
- Patient lock/compliance meter - Prevents the patient from changing any of the set parameters- a patient compliance meter displays how long the unit was used
- Indications: Alleviates chronic, post surgical and acute pain
- Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic
- Intensity: Adjustable from 0-98 mA
- Frequency: 1-200 Hz
- Pulse Rate: 1-200 Hz
- Pulse Width: 10-250 Hz
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes Dual Channels Model BioStim M7
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$72.83Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Sun) via Ground Delivery.
$24.90Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$162.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services