Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000® Neuromuscular Simulator is a Two Channel analog device with Three Modes of operation; Cycled, Constant, and Reciprocal. The device has adjustable On Ramp 0-2s, On Time 0-60s, Off Time 0-60s, and Pulse Rate 1-80Hz. The unit is powered by one 9-volt battery.
- Electrodeds 2 x 4 Inch Oval Pigtail - Pregelled (1 pack of 4)
- Leadwire Set Alkaline 9V Battery
- Size - 3.9" x 2.75" x 1" (9.90cm x 6.98cm x 2.54cm)
- Weight - 4.6 oz (132 grams)
- Channels - Dual Waveform
- Symmetrical square biphasic (NMS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.) - 1 to 80 Hz Pulse
- Width - 300 µs
- Stimulation Modes: Constant Reciprocation
- Cycled Output Voltage - 49 Volts peak to peak Intensity (adj.) - 0-98 mA
- Power Supply - 9 Volt Battery
Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance KEMS-EMS 2000