Access Manual Exam Table w/o Heated Drawer & Pelvic Tilt, 500 Lb. Capacity
Stepping up onto an exam table can be an anxious, insecure moment, especially for your patients who are elderly or infirm. The ACCESS Exam Table’s unique step system provides a spacious foundation for patients to comfortably and securely step onto. Its infinitely adjustable design can be pulled out to any length or easily tucked away after each exam. 5 Year Warranty.
Step Features Include:
- Four-leg design for stability
- Hands-free operation
- Infinitely adjustable
- Standard 8" step rise
- Large, spacious surface area
- Smooth corners and edges
Storage ...Everything…now at your fingertips. Your time is valuable. Sacrificing patient time to replenish supplies during the day can be both inconvenient and distracting. With this in mind, we designed the Brewer ACCESS Exam Table to address your storage needs.
Storage Features Include:
- Four large, spacious drawers
- Patented pass-through back drawers (no right or left hand problems)
- Accessibility to supplies from both sides of table
- Storage for up to six table paper rolls under upholstery
Versatility ...Comfortable with change. Exam room layouts vary in design. That’s why we created the Brewer ACCESS Exam Table to be versatile and flexible. ACCESS easily adapts to any room layout. Its exclusive patented rear drawers are accessible from both the right and left side of the table, allowing ACCESS to fit any exam room configuration.
Versatility Features Include:
- Back drawers pass-thru and open on right or left side
- One table fits every exam room configuration
- Electrical outlets can be changed easily from left to right side
- UPHOLSTERY COLORS: Available in 10 designer upholstery shades
- TABLE LENGTH: 57.3", extends to 71"
- TABLE WIDTH: 28" wide
- FOOT EXTENSION LENGTH: 15"
- STEP WIDTH: 20.4" STEP LENGTH: 17.7"
- TREATMENT PAN: 12.75" x 10.38" x 2.5"
- PAPER ROLL-HOLDER: Accepts 21" x 3.5" and 18" x 3.5" paper rolls; storage for 3 additional rolls under back section
- ELECTRICAL: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 amps
- Hospital-grade duplex electrical outlets (can be positioned on right or left side)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified