The Coolspot II ceiling minor surgery light offers pure, white light with a quaranteed no-drift arm.
Do you need the intensity specifications of a surgery light but have limited space and/or a limited budget? If so, consider the CoolSpot II. No light in its price category can match the CoolSpot II's range of 10,000 footcandles at 24" (61cm) and color temperature of up to 4700 degrees K. It's a sleek upgrade that offers a very compact head and extremely bright output. Perfect for Birthing Rooms, Emergency Rooms, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. Plus, Coolspot II single ceiling, double ceiling and combo models are standard with either 30" or 42" (.76m or 1.07m) drop tubes for added convenience. Specify drop tube length at time of order only.
- Up to 60,000 lux (5574 fc) at 1 meter
- 4300 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 94
- Bi-level dimmer for variable intensity
- Variable spot size of 2″-10″ (5 cm-25 cm)
- New, improved and easy to clean housing design with convenient SteriHandle™ for positioning
- Removable, autoclavable center SteriHandle™ design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle™ with one hand (for assuring sterile procedures)
- 150-watt halogen bulb provides 600-hour average bulb life on standard setting
- Friction knob allows user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V models also available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA