The Clinton Shrouded Power Tables with 450 lb. Weight Capacity
Note: Shown with optional adjustable back
Clinton offers plenty of smooth dependable power in this line of Shrouded Power Tables. Engineered and built tough in the USA by Clinton Industries, these tables provide durability, convenience and versatility for a wide variety of applications. And not only do Clinton Shrouded Power Tables perform at superior levels, but they look great too. They are available in a wide variety of upholstery colors to complement any hospital, office or clinic.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on frame
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on electric components
- 450 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- Ultra-strong uni-frame constructed base
- Top frame provides a rigid patient platform
- Smooth electric height adjustment moves straight up and down
- Pneumatic backrest cylinder internally mounted for a cleaner appearance
- Available drop section adjustable from either side and raises up to 30º from flat position
- Nose hole is standard in drop section
- Hardened bolts and self lubricating pivot points for years of service
- Dependable 110 volt motor
- Low heights help achieve ADA accessibility
- Dependable scissors lift mechanism
- Textured ABS plastic encloses lift mechanism
- All welded steel base and top frame
- Hands-free foot control
- Measures: 72"L x 27"W x 21" - 34"H
Manufacturer Clinton Industries Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 450 lbs. Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Hands free foot control; Motorized height adjustment; Shrouded frame and mechanism Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty On Frame; 2 Year Limited Warranty On Electrical Components Compliance ADA Compliant
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services