The Detecto BRW1000 Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale
Designed to accomodate new extra-wide wheelchairs, Detecto’s BRW1000 provides everything required for weighing bariatric patients. For extended patient comfort, the BRW1000 can store the weight of the chair, allowing clinical staff to simply roll the patient on the scale for quick and easy weighing. Detecto’s BRW1000 provides comfort for the patient and saves valuable time in busy healthcare facilities. Heavy-duty construction, large rubber deck safety plate platform with integral ramp, and the 1,000 lb capacity makes this the perfect scale for weighing patients in manual or power wheelchairs, dialysis patients, or walk-ons.The BRW1000's integral handles also make it easy to lift and lower into position. Built-in wheels permit the scale to be rolled anywhere it’s needed.
- The NEW MedVue Digital Weight Indicator
- Integrated handles and wheels for easy transportation
- EMR-Ready serial connectivity
- Pushbutton and keypad tare
- Body Mass Index calculation
- Selectable key lockout
- ID Storage with and without a known tare weight
- Capacity: 1,000 lb / 450 kg
- Graduation: 0.5 lb. / 0.2 kg
- Platform Width: 40" (accomodates bariatric wheelchairs)
- Display: 3.5" x 3" Backlit Blue LCD for wall or table mount
- Power Source: 6 “C” size batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (part number MV1PWR).
Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 1000 lbs. Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes EMR-ready connectivity; BMI calculation; ID storage; Integrated transport handles and wheels; Integrated ramp Model BRW1000 Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services