Detecto Model 6745 Digital Baby Scale
Designed to be used with the utmost ease, Detecto's model 6745 can weigh even the most active baby. With step-by-step instructions right on the keypad, there’s never any question about what to do next. The 6745 features lock-in weight ability, built-in battery charger for NiCad or NiMH batteries (15 hours charging time), a locking pin for easily removing the tray for cleaning, and sleep and auto shutoff modes to extend battery life. Detecto's model 6745 Digital Baby Scale has a lock-in weight feature which compensates for typical newborn movement. When weight stabilizes, it is “locked in” and displayed. The infant can be removed and its weight is retained.
- Built-in battery charger, battery or AC power
- Built-in measuring tape
- Large 1.0” high transflective LCD display
- Serial output allows the scale to be connected to a printer or PC
- NiCad Sleep and Auto Shutoff modes extend battery life
- Adjustable lock threshold
- Color-coded keypad with instructions
- Acceleration of gravity compensation
- Easy cleanup
- Capacity: 30 lb x 0.1 oz / 15 kg x 0.005 kg
- Tray size: 26”W x 12.188”D
- Overall Size: 26"W x 14.256"D x 7.473"H\
- Battery life: 250 continuous hours
Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 30 lbs. Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Adjustable lock threshold; Built-in battery charger; Lock-in weight feature; Auto shutoff; Serial output Model 6745 Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services