The Drive 14048 Med Aire Bariatric Heavy Duty Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System from Drive Medical.
The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is perfect for people looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric people. The alternating pressure system is optimized for pressure redistribution for people with up to Stage IV pressure ulcer, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting. The cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" which is when the patient would sink to the bottom of the mattress. The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress even provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs, and will even auto return to a alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours. The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. In the unlikely event that one of the 20 air cells malfunction due to a puncture, they are easily removed and replaced. The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and easier sleep. The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell you whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump allowing for easy and effective troubleshooting. Be sure to consider the Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System for effective treatment and ideal comfort.Features and Benefits
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg
- Mattress has 20 air bladders
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Quick fill adapter standard
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- Pump Power: 110VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Airflow: 12 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10,15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Product Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited
Model # 14048
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Shipping Method Ground Delivery Dimensions 48" (L) x 80" (W) x 10" (H) Dimensions Detail Overall: 48" (L) x 80" (W) x 10" (H);Length:48";Width: 80";Height: 10"; Capacity 750 lbs.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services