The Drive Bariatric Electric Patient Lift with Rechargeable Battery and Four Point Cradle from Drive Medical.
With a 600 pound weight capacity, this bariatric battery-powered lift with rechargeable battery by Drive Medical has strength on its side. The extra wide, coated cradle rotates 360 degrees and includes 4-point hook up. A high lift range allows the unit to transfer patients to high surfaces. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed (The lift will not operate while plugged in). A jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Sturdy base legs - with dual, 3" heavy duty front casters - adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handles.Features and Benefits
- 600 pound weight capacity
- Ideal for homecare use
- To charge, simply plug in unit
- Lift will not operate while plugged in
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode lowers patient down safely
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handle
- Extra wide coated swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation with 4 point hook up
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces
- Dual, 3" heavy duty front casters
- Base Opened (Width): 45.75"
- Casters: 3" Front/4" Rear
- Base (Height): 4.50"
- Base Clearance: 2.00"
- Base Closed (Width): 25.00"
- Boom (Height): 32.00"-75.50"
- Product Dimensions: 45.75"(L) x 55.00"(W) x 75.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year Limited on Components and Electrical Parts
Model # 13244, 13245
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services