Click on image to zoom
Edan M3A Vital Signs Monitor
EDAN M3A Vital Signs Monitor provides essential measurements for patient’s SpO2, NIBP, Pulse Rate and Temp.
It offers a high cost-performance ratio to give care teams throughout the hospital most of the information they need at the patient’s side.
- 3.5″ color TFT LCD and clear LED numeric indication display
- NIBP, SpO2, and Quick Temp vital signs parameters measurements
- Power-environment design enables a longer battery working time up to 21 hours while generating much less noise
- User-friendly design provides convenient access to frequently used function
- Spot-check and continual working modes with unique alarm system to meet most clinical needs
- High capability data storage
- Powerful storage capacity
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving
- Smart data management via PatientCare Viewer software
- Nurse call
- Adaptability to adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Complete solution to easy mounting for different working environments
Usually Ships in 2 business days via Ground Delivery.