The Enthermics EC340 3.4 Cubic Foot Single-Chamber Blanket Warming Cabinet
The EC340 from Enthermics is designed to warm blanket temperatures to a level which will increase patient comfort. The single compartment blanket warming cabinet is constructed with a 20-gauge stainless steel exterior casing and door with a handle and hinges designed to withstand heavy usage. The cabinet is warmed using a special low-heat-density electrothermal cable array.
The heating cable is positioned in the floor and two sides of the blanket warmer, providing even heating of the interior chamber. The design and operational characteristics of the blanket warming cabinet eliminates the need for a heat-circulating fan. In the event of a power failure, the unit's memory will not be affected and it will continue to operate once power is restored, but the power indicator will blink until the power button is pressed once. The cabinet is furnished with one (1) white, epoxy-coated blanket support assembly, a cordset and cord hangers, and one (1) set of 5" (127mm) heavy duty casters — two rigid and two swivel with brake.
- 3.4 cubic feet of interior capacity
- Cabinet is equipped with an electronic control consisting of a 4 digit L.E.D. display, ON/OFF key, INCREASE and DECREASE keys, built-in lock-out feature and a series of prompt sequence indicators
- 90°F - 200°F temperature range
- The control can easily be set to operate in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Electronic temperature control
- 24-hour timer with single programmable "off" period
- Glass door
- Thermal cut-out is set at 250°F (121°C)
- Heavy duty construction and hardware
- Interior surfaces are plastic coated
- 5" heavy-duty casters for mobility
- Full Wall Warming technology from the electrothermal cable array