An exceptionally solid, wall mounted, fold down shower seat with a slim profile that features the beauty and resiliency of Brazilian Walnut. Known for it’s considerable strength, Brazilian Walnut is up to 3 times stronger than other wood surfaces such as teak. It’s also naturally resistant to moisture, mildew and decay. This shower seat/chair allows users to simply fold up to store out of the way. No need to lock into place, a tension hinge prevents the seat from inadvertently falling down.
Shower Seat features:
- Naturally resistant to moisture, mildew and decay (It’s considerable strength, it is up to 3 times stronger than teak)
- Fold up to store out of the way (Machined precision tension hinge prevents the seat from inadvertently falling down)
- In fold away position, the low profile frame and discreet design complements accessories without being intrusive
- Two 15" concealed wall mount braces maximize wall contact and spread the weight-bearing surface for an exceptionally solid feel
- Seat Material - 1"/25 cm Brazilian walnut
- Seat Depth- 15"/38 cm
- Seat Width - 18"/46 cm (Other widths available soon)
- Depth from Wall(when folded) - 3"/7 cm
- Frame Material - Sandblasted aluminum with clear powder coat
- Weight Capacity - 450 lbs
Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 450 lbs. Documentation Brochure Model WS-18-WD
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Loved This Seat
- Cannot beat the price for the quality of this seat. It was easy to install and looks amazing in our tiled shower.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services