BETA 200/K180 Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Set with 3.5V HEINE BETA R Rechargeable Handle and Case
Features & Benefits:
- Precision HEINE optics. Brilliant retinal image.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light. Clear retinal image.
- Ergonomical shape. The instrument fits the orbita comfortably.
- Choice of 5 apertures. For both large and small pupils.
- Dust resistant housing. Maintenance free.
- High impact polycarbonate housing for durability.
- Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination
- Constructed of high impact polycarbonate
- 3x magnification scratch-resistant acrylic viewing window
- Airtight window seal for reliable test of tympanic mobility
- Swiveling viewing window, useful for instrumentation, cannot be misplaced
BETA 200 OPHTHALMOSCOPE
- Optics mounted on exclusive, cast-aluminum precision chassis. Shock resistant and durable.
- Dust Free Housing. Maintenance Free.
- Quick, crisp views of the fundus with the revolutionary Aspherical Optical System. Eliminates corneal glare.
- Advanced XHL Xenon Halogen bulb technology for the brightest, most ideal color temperature for fundus examinations.
BETA 200 OTOSCOPE
- All metal housing matte, chrome plated. Durable, long lasting and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matte black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.
- Homogenous, reflex free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3x magnification.
- Unobstructed view, distortion free image.
- Airtight window seal. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Swiveling viewing window, useful for instrumentation cannot be misplaced.
HEINE BETA R Rechargeable Handle
- 170 x 30 mm diameter.
- The BETA R 3.5 V handle can be charged directly in the main socket or outlet after unscrewing the cap.
- High-quality metal construction for strength and durability.
- Automatic connector: Quick, safe connection.
- Rheostat: Stepless brightness control with power level indicator.
- Knurled handle surface Non-slip and hygienic.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services