The Inverness Medical Clearview® Mono 2-Step 30pk Rapid Test Kit with 18-Month Shelf Life
Please Note: This product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
Clearview Mono uses a patented, innovative technology to provide highly sensitive and specific results for infectious mononucleosis.
- Approved for use with patients 18 and older
- Rapid Response - Two-step test, with results in 5 minutes
- Simplicity - Easy-to-use test requires no training
- CLIA waived for Whole Blood; Non-waived for Serum, Plasma
- Reliability - Built-in control ensures accuracy
- Flexibility - Use with multiple sample types — whole blood, serum or plasma
- Immediate therapy reduces time of discomfort for patient
- Minimizes the risk of more serious illness
- Reduces the spread of virus to others 98%
- Sensitivity Greater than 99%
- Specificity 2 Procedural Steps
- 18 months Shelf Life
- 5 minutes to Result
- Room Temperature Storage
Includes: 30 Test Cassettes, 30 Disposable Sample Droppers, 40 Capillary Tubes with Dispensing bulbs
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes 30 Test Cassettes, 30 Disposable Sample Droppers, 40 Capillary Tubes with Dispensing bulbs Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services