The Inverness Medical Clearview HIV Reactive/Non-Reactive Control Kit
Note: For Physician Sale Only.
For use with the Inverness Medical Clearview® HIV 1/2 Stat-Pak® Rapid Test Kit; click here to view this product. A complete test will NOT be possible without these two items.
The Clearview® HIV Reactive/Nonreactive Controls are quality control reagents for use with the Clearview HIV 1/2 STATPAK Assay or the COMPLETE HIV 1/2 Assay only. A single-use, selfcontained, closed system for the collection, processing, and analysis of a whole blood, serum or plasma sample for the detection of HIV 1 and HIV 2 antibodies.
- Rapid Reporting: Results in 15 minutes
- Convenience: Self-contained system, pouch includes lancet and bandage for fingerstick collection
- Reliability: Built-in control confirms sample addition and proper test performance
- Flexibility: Use with multiple sample types – whole blood (fingerstick or venipuncture), serum or plasma
- Long 24-month shelf life allows your offices to purchase in volume
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Model 92112 Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$361.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 6 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services