The IQholter™ recorder is small and lightweight, making it easy and comfortable for your patient to wear. The readable, well-lit display and intuitive keypad make clinician navigation and menu control simple. IQholter™ Easy-to-use Holter software with fully automated analysis and reporting process, designed for routine monitoring situations in fast-paced offices.
IQholterEX™ includes the standard features of IQholter with expanded functionalities for A-Fib, QT/QTc and HRV analysis, template editing, Smart Page Scan and more.
IQholterEP™ includes all features of IQholterEX plus Pacemaker detection of single- and dual-chamber paced beats for non-captures and sensing failures.
- Lightweight and comfortable, weighs only 2.8 oz
- On-screen leads and channel identification for speed and simplicity during patient hookup
- Automatic pacemaker detection eliminates setting changes between patients
- Automatic startup self-test with warning alarm ensures reliable recording 5-lead hookup for 3-channel recording, 7-lead option available
- Removable Secure Digital (SD) Card allows for immediate patient turnaround
- 1 Midmark IQholter™ Recorder with lead wire set and secure digital card
- Compact Flash Card Reader
- 1 PCMCIA Compact Card Reader
- 1 Software Security Key, USB Version
- 4 Holter Prep Kits
- 1 Mouse Pad
- 1 Operation Manual CD
- 1 Quick Reference Guide