The IQstress™ system from Midmark is an affordable, easy-to-use system that combines sophisticated cardiac testing with straightforward features aimed at increasing the time you spend with your patients.
The IQstress system includes a lightweight, digital ECG, integrated stress analysis software, stress cart and a medical grade treadmill.
- Everything is just a click away with a user-friendly, one-level menu
- Customizable user profiles make procedure setup fast and easy
- Quick access to customized test protocols, measurement parameters, display formats and reports
- Seven protocols preprogrammed to begin testing immediately, including the Bruce and Modified Bruce
- Easily review up to four stress tests for side-by-side comparison of a patient’s progress
- Correct, ergonomic patient testing orientation
- Summarize and review test results with detailed rhythm strips and averaged beats immediately after the test is completed, either locally or from any network
- The medical grade treadmill is reliable, quiet and runs smoothly for assured patient comfort
Midmark IQ stress with Midmark IQecg:
- 1 Software Security Key, USB version
- 1 Midmark IQecg Acquisition Module
- 1 10-lead Patient Cable, Pinch-type
- 1 5-pack IQmark Stress Prep Kits
- 1 Midmark IQstress Pouch and Belt
- 1 Treadmill serial interface cable
- 1 Operation Manual CD
- Quick Reference Guide CD
IQmark Stress Cart:
- 1 Standing height (40") assembled cart, with 4" casters (2 locking)
- 1 Metal drawer
- 1 Retractable 3-way adjustable keyboard and mouse caddy
- 1 Cable management kit
IQmark Medical Grade Excercise Stress Treadmill:
- 1 IQmark Medical-grade excercise treadmill, 220 VAC
- Operation Manual (treadmill)
Desktop PC Option:
- 1 Computer - Intel Duo Processor, 4 GB, 800 MHz, Windows XP, CD/DVD (3-year warranty on-site service via Dell)
- 1 Monitor - 22" Flat Panel LCD
- 1 Keyboard - USB
- 1 Mouse - USB
- 1 Printer - Black and white laser printer, 30 pages per minute
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$156.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services