Welcome to the new age of clinician-inspired, patient-focused design. The Midmark 630 HUMANFORM™ procedures table is the first of its kind.
Designed to complement the human body with more natural movement and endless positioning capabilities – it is the new benchmark in patient and provider-centered performance with exclusive features, including:
- Motion Profiling™ enables more natural, human-like movement that works with the patient and provider for more precise positioning, a clear view of the surgical site and improved ergonomics
- Active Sensing Technology™ (AST) enhances patient and provider safety by helping avoid harmful impact during movement, such as objects being caught under the seat and footrest
- Premium Comfort System™ utilizes unique, contoured upholstery and an adjustable footrest to cradle the patient for a soothing, chair-like feel
- Barrier-Free® design addresses the needs of a changing patient demographic with a best-in-class, 18-inch low seat height and 650-pound weight capacity
- Power height, back, foot and tilt
- Hand and foot controls standard
- Programmability and rotation (optional)
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
- 630 w/o Rotation Height Range: 18" to 40"
- 630 w/ Rotation Height Range: 21.5" to 43.5"
- Foot Section Width: 23"
- Patient Surface Length: 75"
- 28" or 32" Wide Upholstery
- Active Sensing Technology: 5 Safety Sensors
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1-M90 standards
- Table weight: 450 lb