The Ritter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Height-Adjustable Power Treatment Table w/ Free Dock-to-Dock Delivery
This bariatric power exam table from Ritter allows accessibility and dignity for your patient, while offering safety and efficient patient care for you and your staff. The 850-pound weight capacity makes it ready, willing, and able to safely lift your special needs patients time and time again. With an incredible 18-inch low height, the Ritter 244 provides the solution to the all too common question, "How are we going to safely and effectively get our special needs patients onto and off of the treatment table?"
The seat of the 244 can raise to a height of 34 inches, effectively bringing the patient to you while helping minimize the stress and strain on your back. It also features a 32-inch wide seat that offers unsurpassed patient comfort and support for your special needs patients. With an ergonomic and intuitive hand control, patient positioning is simple and efficient. Fully Powered, Multi-Position Movement, in addition to fully powered height adjustment, powered back and tilt angle adjustments allow a thorough examination and safe facility. Safety switches in the base section stop the table from moving if a slight amount of force is applied to the base cover. An optional foot control accessory provides a sterile field and an alternate method to the hand control for positioning patients.
- Ergonomic and intuitive hand control
- Fully powered height adjustment
- Powered back and tilt angle adjustments
- Safety switches in the base section stop the table from moving
- 32-inch wide seat that offers unsurpassed patient comfort
- Seamless upholstery looks great and offers an easy-to-clean surface
- Thick foam padding with built-in pillow
- 850lb. weight capacity
- Measures: 80"L x 32"W
- Height ranges from 18" to 34"
- Paper Roll Holder Capacity: 18", 21" or 24"