The Midmark 630 Barrier-Free Power Procedures Table
This Midmark 630 Barrier-Free procedures table provides maximum comfort for patient and physician. To help keep you and your staff fresh and alert all day, the Midmark 630 Barrier-Free power procedures table does the heavy work. Power height, back, foot and tilt, an essential low height, unprecedented patient comfort and a multitude of efficiency features significantly improve your practice, making the Midmark 630 the table of choice. Today's patient expects to have a comfortable experience while undergoing one of life's more uncomfortable experiences, visiting the physician for a minor procedure. With a low height of 19 inches and an exclusive Premium Comfort System™, the Midmark 630 provides easy access and comfort for patients who are pregnant, elderly or have disabilities. This drives efficiency into your practice by enabling patients to access the table themselves, helping you and your staff position the patient quickly and efficiently.
- Head-and-Neck Access and Positioning Whether your need is to tilt the patient's head or adjust for different procedures or patient heights, an adjustable headrest affords versatile head-and-neck positioning.
- Electrical Outlets Optional hospital grade outlets (on each side) allow easy access to electrical power providing a clean look to the room and floor space free of power cords.
- Premium Comfort System™ Advanced elastomeric material stretched over a seat cut-out enhances patient comfort for a “chair-like” feel in a procedures table.
- Standard hand and foot control offer versatility in patient positioning.
- Two ports allow connection of both the hand and foot control.
- Table movement can be controlled by hand, foot or both.
- Both controls offer an Auto-Return button that returns seat to lowest height for increased efficiency.
- An added benefit of the foot control is the QuickChair™ button that returns the table to a chair position for the easiest, quickest patient dismounting available.
- Patient Load Rating: 450 lb.
- Height: Minimum 19", Maximum 40"
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 85°
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0° to 90°
- Headrest: 12"
- Back support: 24"-26"
- Seat: 28" (71.1 cm)
- Foot support: 18"