Welcome to the new age of clinician-inspired, patient-focused design. The Midmark 630 HUMANFORM™ procedures table is the first of its kind.
Designed to complement the human body with more natural movement and endless positioning capabilities – it is the new benchmark in patient and provider-centered performance with exclusive features, including:
- Motion Profiling™ enables more natural, human-like movement that works with the patient and provider for more precise positioning, a clear view of the surgical site and improved ergonomics
- Active Sensing Technology™ (AST) enhances patient and provider safety by helping avoid harmful impact during movement, such as objects being caught under the seat and footrest
- Premium Comfort System™ utilizes unique, contoured upholstery and an adjustable footrest to cradle the patient for a soothing, chair-like feel
- Barrier-Free® design addresses the needs of a changing patient demographic with a best-in-class, 18-inch low seat height and 650-pound weight capacity
- Power height, back, foot and tilt
- Hand and foot controls standard
- Programmability and rotation (optional)
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
- 630 w/o Rotation Height Range: 18" to 40"
- 630 w/ Rotation Height Range: 21.5" to 43.5"
- Foot Section Width: 23"
- Patient Surface Length: 75"
- 28" or 32" Wide Upholstery
- Active Sensing Technology: 5 Safety Sensors
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1-M90 standards
- Table weight: 450 lb
- Oval Headreast comes standard when ordering the table.
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 650 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Paper Roll Holder Model 630 Compliance UL 60601-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $165.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $233.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $900.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services