The Midmark 641 Barrier-Free® Power Procedures Chair offers versatile positioning, increased accessibility and better patient comfort to help meet changing demands, allowing you to perform in-office procedures efficiently and comfortably.
- Narrow patient support surface, slim back section and tuck away side rails provide maximum patient accessibility and supports proper posture
- Powered seat, back, foot and tilt offer multi-positioning capabilities to improve comfort and reduce likelihood of injury
- Premium Comfort System enhances patient comfort for a chair-like feel
- Optional wireless controls allow for placement of hand and foot controls anywhere in the room, removing chords and eliminating obstacles
- Multiple options and accessories available that improve the functionality of any office
Manufacturer Midmark Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method White Glove Special Delivery GSA GSA Model 641 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services