647 Barrier-Free Podiatry Procedures Chair from Midmark is the next step in foot and ankle care.
The 647's new, ergonomic foot section design gives physicians what they need at the point of care to perform even the lengthiest procedures. Touch controls and sealed foot control are standard on this model, as are covered glides on the foot section and debris tray. You'll be surprised at how easy it is to keep your chair clean and operating smoothly.
- Power Tilt and back
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- 9" foot section extension
- Sealed foot control standard
- Integrated touch controls standard
- Armrests standard
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 standards
- Base height: Minimum 19"; Maximum 40"
- NOTE: Rotation adds 3.5" to minimum and maximum seat heights
- Foot section: 26"W x 6"H
- Foot extension: 9"
- Debris tray: 15.1"W x 10.6"H x 1.5"D
- Back support angle range: 0° to 80°
- Seat tilt angle range: 0° to 30°
- Seat width with arms installed - 37.5"
Manufacturer Midmark Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery GSA GSA Model 647 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services