Ritter 230 (75E) Universal Power Procedures Table - BASE ONLY.
#5212-00, Universal Power Procedures Table w/ Hand Control. Foot Control Is Optional Accessory. The Right Thing to Do... For Your Practice, Your Staff, and Your Patients
As the practice of medicine changes, more procedures are being performed in the office than ever before, making efficiency essential. Sometimes positioning patients can be a difficult task when dealing with the less mobile, elderly, and special needs patients.
The Power Procedures Table, with its low height and multipositioning capabilities, improves office efficiency by allowing you and your staff to easily position patients with the touch of a button; reducing the likelihood of fatigue, back and neck strain, and workplace injury. Patients will feel more comfortable and secure when they can easily get onto a table and experience smooth and steady movement during positioning.
Their anxiety will be reduced and they will feel satisfied with the level of healthcare you provide. Consider the Power Procedures Table a long-term investment for your practice, your staff, and your patients! The Universal Power Procedures Table with power height, back, foot and tilt, allows you to effortlessly and precisely position patients for a multitude of procedures. It is a power procedures table with basic features, making it very affordable.
- Patient Load Rating: 450 lb. (204 kg)
- Height: Minimum 22.5" (57.2 cm) Maximum 40" (101.6 cm)
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 85°
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0° to 90°
- Upholstery Width Dimensions: Headrest: 18" (45.7 cm) Back suppport: 27" (68.6 cm) Seat: 27" (68.6 cm) Foot support: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Patient Support Surface Length: Flat position: 72" (182.9 cm) Flat position with headrest extended: 83" (210.8)
- Paper Roll Holder Capacity: Holds 18" x 3.5" paper roll (45.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Stainless Steel Treatment Pan Dimensions:11.5" L x 9" W x 2.5" D (29.2 x 22.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Optional Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 Amps
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 75E-019(230-001) Manufacturer Midmark Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method White Glove Special Delivery GSA GSA Model 230 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services