This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Mindray PM-60 Pulse Oximeter
Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients, the PM-60 pulse oximeter from Mindray offers SpO2 and pulse rate measurements in either spot check or continuous modes. It allows manual entry of unique patient IDs, basic alarm management and pleth waveform display.
- Weighs only 0.7 lbs.
- SpO2 and pulse rates are displayed on a crisp 2.4" color LCD screen
- LCD screen features an adjustable backlight to conserve energy
- Alarm settings are adaptable based on patient criteria
- Memory supports storage of 4,000 sets of data for a maximum of 99 patient IDs (Spot Check mode)
- Memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient (Continuous mode)
- Export realy-time patient data to PC with infrared technology
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-off mode conserve battery