You can trust Nonin Medical’s Onyx Vantage finger pulse oximeter with PureSAT technology to quickly and accurately capture SpO2 and pulse rate measurements — even on patients where low perfusion is a challenge.
When you need to make decisions quickly, you do not have time to question the accuracy of your finger pulse oximeter.
In fact, Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter brand whose accuracy and performance claims are supported by published peer-reviewed, clinical studies. Accuracy matters, and Onyx Vantage provides accurate data for actionable decision making.
The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy and is tested for use on fingers, thumbs and toes.
- Proven Accuracy – Scientifically proven accuracy in the widest range of patients.
- Reliable Results - Accurate readings on your challenging cases due to low perfusion and darker skin tones. And, Onyx Vantage 9590 has been tested in motion.
- Versatile - One unit works on pediatric to larger adult patients and can be used on fingers, thumbs or toes.
- Cost Efficient - 4-year warranty and up to 6,000 spot checks on two AAA batteries.
- Portable - Take the Onyx Vantage anywhere; it is lightweight and weighs less than 2 ounces.
- 8340-001: Blue
- 8340-002: Red
- 8340-003: Purple
- 8340-004: Black
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 9590 Manufacturer Nonin Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Documentation Brochure Warranty 4 Years Model 9590; 8340-001: Blue; 8340-002: Red; 8340-003: Purple; 8340-004: Black Compliance ISO 10993-1
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services