This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Roche CoaguChek XS System - CLIA Waived Kit with 144 Test Strips & 200 Lancets
Note: Promotion ENDED. View our other CoaguChek XS System packages.
If you are NOT a healthcare professional this product will not be shipped.
To qualify for this package you MUST meet one of the following requirements:
- You ARE NOT currently using a CoaguChek XS system
- You ARE using a CoaguCheck S system
- You ARE using a competitive anticoagulation monitor
Product will be shipped after a Roche representative qualifies that the customer meets one of the above requirements.
The next generation in POC PT/INR testing, the new CoaguChek XS System uses exclusive smart technology to help ensure accurate results, and offers the flexibility and control that healthcare professionals need to confidently manage a wide range of anticoagulated patients.
The new system offers healthcare professionals an easy and efficient way to obtain accurate PT/INR results quickly at the point of care so they can make immediate therapy adjustments, discuss them with the patient, and document treatment decisions – all in one appointment.
- 1 CoaguChek XS meter
- 3 Boxes of strips (48 strips/box)
- 200 CoaguChek lancets
Accurate and flexible technology:
- Accurate, precise results in one minute
- The only system to perform onboard quality control and determine patient results in a single test chamber1, 2
- Neutralizes therapeutic levels of heparin and LMWH1
- INR corrected for hematocrit within specified range – manage a broad array of patients with one device1
Easy and convenient to use:
- Small sample size (8μl) for easy dosing
- Strip allows dosing from either top or side for simple blood application
- 18-month strip shelf life – no refrigeration needed
- Outside meter blood application – minimizes potential for cross- contamination1
- Small, battery-powered, handheld meter for portability and efficiency
Efficient and cost-effective:
- New onboard controls – no external QC necessary
- Auto-on with strip insertion and auto-off capabilities
- Testing, treatment and potential revenue capture in one appointment3
- Fingerstick test that patients prefer4
Current Procedural Test (CPT) codes:
- Prothrombin time: 85610
1. CoaguChek XS System package insert. Indianapolis, IN. Roche Diagnostics Corporation, 2006.
2. INRatio® System package insert. Milipitas, CA. HemoSense Inc., 2003. ProTime® System package insert. Edison, NJ. ITC, 2006.
3. Campbell, P., Radensky, P., Denham, C. Economic analysis of systematic anticoagulation management vs. routine medical care for patients on oral warfarin therapy. Disease Management and Clinical Outcomes, December 2000.
4. Fintel D. and Hoffman C. The physician’s guide to preventing strokes and lowering health risks in patients with atrial fibrillation. Northwest University Medical School, 1997.