The Seca 763 Electronic Weighing and Measuring Column Scale w/ Integrated Digital Measuring Rod
With the innovative, electronic measuring station Seca 763, both the height and weight of a patient can be ascertained in just in step. After measuring and weight, both values are indicated on two LCDs integrated into the display panel. On the basis of these values, the Seca 763 automatically calculates the BMI of the patient. With its capacity of 550 pounds, its low platform and very robust design, the measuring station is also extremely suitable for heavyweight patients. The seca 763 can also provide reliable documentation of the results. An optional integrated thermal printer in the display is activated when the scale is mounted. As soon as the patient steps off the scales, weight, height, and BMI values are automatically printed out.
- 550 lb. weight capacity
- Graduation of 0.1 lbs.
- Transport casters
- Height can be measured digitally with the integrated measuring rod
- Scales's low height enables even heavy weights to step effortlessly onto the platform
- Handpiece on the height measuring rod is especially large to ensure correct positioning of the head
- The integrated thermal printer documents measurements on paper (Optional)
- 2 Year Warrany
- Overall: 14"W x 52"H x 27"D
- Platform: 14"W x 3.5"H x 14"D
7631321139 (with integrated printer), 7632421009