The Acapella Choice w/ Video Request Card
Like the original Acapella®, Acapella® choice can be used in any spatial orientation to open airways and mobilize secretions. What's more, it disassembles into four, easy-to-clean parts that withstand autoclaving, boiling, and dishwashing. Your patients get all the benefits of vibratory PEP therapy, in the home or hospital, with a convenient, easy-to-clean device (single patient use).
- Design: Works independent of orientation (gravity).
- Design: Patient may inhale through device.
- 22mm fitting: May use with mouthpiece
- Material: Autoclave-able and boil-able.
- Dial: Adjust frequency with dial with NUMBERS!
- Versatile for use by virtually all patients.
- Ease of use – no need to remove from mouth.
- Easy to clean.
- Enables reproducible therapies.
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Mouthpiece Model Acapella Choice
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services