The Tenacore Refurbished Sensor Equivalent of Masimo LNCS Adult Reusable Sensor w/ 3 ft. Cable
Low Noise Cabled Sensors, are uniquely designed cabled sensors, which offer the best pulse oximetry performance for a sensor with integral cable. LNCS are intended for hospitals that prefer to minimize clinician-user-interface change when upgrading their pulse oximetry to Masimo SET.
- 1-Year Warranty is handled directly with Tenacore (Please call (800) 297-2241 for assistance)
- Designed as the reusable partner product for LNCS adhesive sensors
- New cable connector design improves moisture resistance
- Covered connector provides additional protection from liquid at all times
- Designed for accurate monitoring during electro-surgical interference
- Designed for accurate monitoring during intense ambient light
- Accurately performs under conditions of motion and low perfusion
- Reports true alarms while minimizing false alarms
- Connects to all Masimo SET oximeters via LNC patient cable
- Multiple designs to serve the needs of many patient types
Manufacturer OEM Part Number:
- Masimo - 1863 or LNOP DC-1
- Datascope - 0600-00-0126
- GE Medical - 2027258-001
- Welch Allyn - 008-0648-00
- PhysioControl - 11171-000017
- Spacelabs - 690-0247-00 TP1515
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) TP1515 Manufacturer Tenacore Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model TCPF
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services