The Tuttnauer Classic Series Manual Autoclave
Tuttnauer manual autoclaves set the standard for steam Sterilization. The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare and laboratory facility. Our basic manual autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs. Time tested reliability and durability are built into every Tuttnauer product.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
Model Chamber Volume Cold Cycle Time Hot Cycle Time # Trays CESS-5150-00
5 Gallon 20 min. 12 min. 3 CESS-5151-00
6 Gallon 22 min. 14 min. 4 CESS-5152-00
22 Gallon 31 min. 20 min.
Manufacturer Tuttnauer Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Model Classic Series
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $36.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services