This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Tuttnauer Elara 11 Pre & Post Vacuum Autoclave
The Elara 11 is designed for sterilization of wrapped, porous and hollow loads. The chamber volume is large, external dimensions are small, making it especially suitable for smaller clinics requiring a high turnover. The control system is smart and intuitive, easy to use and has a large memory for consistent and reliable performance.
- 1 Year: Parts and Labor Warranty
- Short cycle and high volume pre and post vacuum pump for perfect class B sterilization results
- 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- A built-in steam generator provides steam and facilitates a standby steam mode
- The door closes smoothly and locks automatically
- Large 28.5 Liter chamber within a small foot print.
- A perfect fit for standard 60 cm shelves or counters
- Provided with 5 stainless steel trays and can also hold cassettes
- Water filling from the front economizes on office space by eliminating the need to keep the top of the autoclave accessible
- Safety Features A cycle will not start unless the door is properly locked
- An automated double locking safety device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- An automatic safety shut-off prevents overheating of the chamber
- The autoclave comes with safety pressure-release valves for the chamber and generator
- Chamber Volume L: 28.5L
- Chamber Dimensions: 280 x 504
- Number of Trays: 5
- Tray Dimensions (WxHxD): 194 x 22 x 442
- Voltage(V) Freq.(Hz): 1ph 230 V 50/60 Hz Current(A)
- Power(W): 10 A 2300 W
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 530 x 444 x 645
- Autoclave Weight (Kg.): 66